Saturday, May 5, 2007

What a day!!

So today was interesting! Spent pretty much the whole day with Aly and we pretty much sat on our asses until about 6:30 or so. The last minute I decided I was sick of my blonde hair an wanted to dye it darker, which I ended up doing! Anyways, so eventually we made our way to Newport, RI and that was a total bust! We were supposed to meet our friend Deanna there but her phone was off and I couldn't remember the bar she said they were going to so we just walked around and checked out the hotties that were running around hehehehe! So then we came back to good ol' CT and I came home.

Talked to Ryan for a while on the way back too. He's such a sweetheart! We're working on getting him to come up here and visit so hopefully soon! I'll get into who Ryan is another time, right now I'm just too damn tired lol!!

So I'll leave you all with a picture of the new hair, even though it's a horrible picture not only because I'm tired, but because it's just bad lol. I'll post a better one when I have one. TTYL!!

No comments: