Friday, May 18, 2007

Texas cancelled...

So over the past few days a lot has happened. The whole thing with Ryan hit a wall, and honestly it was all understandable. I mean he has a lot going on in his life right now and keeping up a very long distance relationship is a lot of work so right now just wasn't very good timing. So sadly I won't be going to Texas unless things change between now and the first week of August, so we'll see what the future holds.

Also happening is that Jason has done a complete 360. Everything that was wrong with our relationship he is now willing to work on and he has claimed to change. I guess him and his sister had a talk about him and I and turns out she told him he was pretty much a stupid bastard for treating me the way he did. I think she may have finally woken him up, but at the same time I'm still a little uneasy about getting too involved again. I may give him a small chance to prove he has changed but I don't know if things will ever be the way they were before. I'm not sure I can ever let him back in after the damage has been done.

So all in all it's been a pretty shitty week. Any advice anyone would like to give would be greatly appreciated!! And so now I leave you with a new music video! YAY, Fergie's video for "Big Girls Don't Cry" has finally been released and it's awesome! So here it is, check it out!!


No comments: