Sunday, May 13, 2007

Time for a trip people...

So I just figured I would let everyone know that during the first week of August I'll be off to Texas. Who would have thought I would ever go to Texas?!?! But hey I'm going to see Ryan. I keep putting off explaining who Ryan is cause it's just a pain in the ass, but to make it short and sweet..... He likey me and I likey him LOL! He's a really sweet guy, and even though we happen to be is different states that are miles apart he has been nothing but good to me. I think it's about time that we finally meet face to face! Maybe somewhere down the line everything will fall in to place and we can really be together, but hey for now it's just time to see what the future holds and where we stand. So I'll leave you with a pic of Ryan. Laterz!


No comments: