Sunday, May 6, 2007

Today has been UGH...more drama!

So today was another drama filled day! Jason and I didn't get along today seeing as the name of the new guy he is seeing came up a few times, and honestly I don't wanna know about it. I mean come on now! We've been broken up for about a month and a half and already, even though it was "so hard for him," he is seeing someone else. I mean I can understand that I wasn't giving him what he needed, but it still hurts. I've never had the chance to experience real heartbreak, and now that I finally do it's really not that great. I just want the pain to go away because I really do hate feeling this way. So I made the decision not to long ago that it would be better if Jason and I didn't see each other for a while in an attempt to make things easier on both of us. The way things are now I don't see either of us getting over each other any time in the near future because it's almost like we never broke up at times. Well that's pretty much it for now, I'm bringing myself down a little bit writing about this so I think I'm done. I also have a few more music related posts to get up. Until my next bitchfest!

No comments: