Sunday, May 6, 2007

A few thank yous...

I wanted to take the chance to thank a few of my friends......

Aly....You are the one I run to when my life is falling apart, and like the friend I know you are...you always help me pick the pieces back up. It's mean me and you, "Will and Grace," for 7 years now and I don't know where the hell I would be without you! Heres to more drama down the road and more years of the stupid mindless fun we tend to have! LOVE YOU!

Amber.....My A&P partner in crime! If I didn't know any better I'd say we ruled that place! Even though you've been cheating on my with "Bai Ling" you've still been there for me when I needed you. Who else would I watch "Heroes" with and sit and ask questions about "Lost" which I do not understand to save my life. Although we don't have a lot of history it doesn't really matter. LOVE YOU!

Lizz....MY LIZZ.....I'm gonna miss you soooooo much when you go to Africa for 2 years!!!! We've been through a lot! Remember that time we got drunk and you feel asleep on my back LMAO!!!! Good times! Well I corrupted you as much as I think possible and now you're all grown up! Once again I'll miss you and thank you so much for being there when I needed you! LOVE YOU!!!

Kristin.....I bet you thought I forgot you! Well even though you ditched me tonight I do still love you! I've corrupted you just as much as Lizz. I remember when you were that shy little bakery chick who was pretty much afraid to talk to me. But now you're all growed up and despite the sometimes weird man choices, lol, you turned out OK! Congrats on graduating! LOVE YOU!!!

Ok well there it is....I Love ya'll with all my heart!

2 comments:

liz jordan said...

I'm gonna miss you tooooooo. You gotta send me excellent music on CDs or something and make me a going away CD or something :)

Thanks for being there for me too and for showing me that this corner of Connecticut isn't so straitlaced. LOL yes I remember being so drunk and falling asleep on your back lol. I still have a scar from that night. Oi.

Anonymous said...

aww yay..i love you too. and yes i did ditch you, but it was a long ass day, i came by to say hi at least ;)

yeah i do have weird man choices...one of which im very mad at right now, cuz he just needs to get rid of her because she confessed to her best friend that she had sex with that other guy and joe found out, so he just needs to leave her and end it like it said last night. then i was out today...annnnd who did i end up behind...him, with her, in her car. so i called him and left a nasty message cuz hes too much of a pussy to answer the phone when i call and hes with her.

so yeah, this stupid ridiculous situation ive been dealing with for at least the past 6 or 7 months...needs to end...im this close *puts thumb and index finger VERY VERY close to each other* to being done with it. gah.

sorry just wanted to vent a little. but yes i do love you too and thanks for everything and thanks for the congrats! ;)