Friday, May 4, 2007

My love life....good lord help us!!!!

So over the past week my love life has completely gone BOOM!! My ex, Jason, asked me on Monday if we could start seeing other people. Now I guess that's fine but it's also a little weird for me seeing as how we were together for a year and he still wants to be friends. Now I'm not at all afraid to admit that hey I'm just a little bit jealous, but it bothers me how calm he is about all this. Now this relationship was far from perfect and honestly I did most of the fucking up, but I did do a lot of good during our time together. There is also this nagging feeling that makes me want to just put a stop to it and try to get him back, but I'm not really sure what to do. I already know some of the nice comments that I'm gonna get about this from a certain two peoples! Anyway I don't really know what to do, it just puts me in this dark place. It also doesn't help that the guy I'm crushing on lives about half a continent away, but that's a story for another time. Leave me some comments or advice or whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Nick! I know that it is tough on you right now, but honestly FUCK it!! You can do so much better for yourself and if I have to drag you know who up here than I WILL DAMN IT! I want you to be happy because I love you to death and you are one of my closest and dearest friends. My life wouldnt be what it is today without you being a major part of it. You know that you can talk to me about anything and that I will always give you my honest oppinion. Just give yourself some time and dont even worry about what Jason is doing. Its a waist of time. You two can be friends, but if certain things bother you than tell him and dont keep it to yourself. Let hime know exactly what he can or cant talk to you about, so I dont have to kick some fairy ass, LOL! Love Gracie