Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Over for now..

Well yesterday I decided that it was better for me and Jason to go our seperate ways for a while because the way things were going a friendship just wasn't working. We had a huge drawn out conversation about the flaws in our relationship again, and I finally let him have it about this "Stephen" guy. I mean yea I was upset about him seeing someone else and when we finally talked about it it almost seemed like he was surprised that I was upset. Honestly what did he think I would see?? It's been two months and he's already seeing some other guy, but whatever it's done now. I do miss talking to him, but in a sense it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since yesterday.

So life moves on as they say. I've been talking to Ryan a lot lately, and he's been really sweet to me. He's been trying to keep me sane. He's such a good guy! Anyways, I'm gonna go now, lots to do today. TTYL!!!

No comments: